Your Membership Supports:
- Sailing instruction and coaching, so sailors can learn in a safe, fun and high-quality environment.
- Certified race officials, judges and umpires insure you race by the rules.
- Fair ratings for measurement rules performance services foster fairness.
- Programs that connect the disabled, disadvantaged youth and wounded veterans to sailing.
- National Championships that provide an opportunity for U.S. sailors to compete
- Junior Olympic programs that allow young sailors to develop their skills, test themselves against good sailors, and have fun.
- Racing and cruising safety standards through research, education and Safety at Sea Seminars.
- Representation of sailors interests on national issues including water access, the environment and safety.